Monday, July 6, 2009

Frumpy Cat is...

FRUMPY! This pictures is actually about a year old now. Last summer I got a hair cut. It was the worst experience ever! Worse than a bath! Maybe... they could probably be equally horrible. You may notice the toy in the lower left hand corner of the picture. It was the humans pitiful attempt at getting me to play. Did not work. Nope. I just sat around and pouted.

(well, actually, after the first day was over I was bouncing off the walls! Summer gets too hot for all that fur coat some times!)

9 comments:

  1. aww, you look quite funny there, but I bet it felt cool!

    Freya
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look a little annoyed in that pic Beezle! You're not alone with that cut though. My buddy Ginger Jasper just got a similar furcut recently...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes when it's hot a haircut is good even if it makes yoo look frumpy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Beezle, we'd be ticked if we got a haircut too! We do think you look mighty cute though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think a lot of the floofy kitties get a fur cut during the hot months. Mom says she won't do it to me. It just means she has to groom me regularly and keep the AC on high!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my mommu says that i will probably have to get one of those cuts next summer when i am a big mancat. i am kinda scared but if you say its cool then i guess i might try it. i do not think you look frumpy though

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are sooooooooooooo happy that our Mom hasn't thought about giving our long hairs a haircut!!!!!!

    But you did look really handsome Beezle.

    Sam and Andy

    ReplyDelete
  8. THE HORROR!!!! OMG, I'm sooo sorry you had to endure that... I'm going to go hide now....

    ReplyDelete